Vip Lounges at Miami airport (MIA)
VIP LOUNGE PASS
COVID-19 - Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, the services and hours of the lounges may be subject to change as well as the capacity limit could be reduced. In turn, due to the changing situation, some rooms may even be temporarily closed.
Which are the Vip lounges at Miami airport (MIA) and how to access:
Avianca VIP Lounge
- located after the security check, opposite gate J4. Open 24 hours a day, on the third floor of Concourse J, and providing customers with: air conditioning, newspapers and magazines, telephones, fax, TV, sandwiches, drinks and Wi-Fi signal. Access is intended for Avianca and Star Alliance Priority Pass, First Class and Business Class Passengers, LifeMiles eligible Gold and Diamond members and Star Alliance eligible Gold members.
Turkish Airlines Lounge
- located in Terminal H Sur, Level 3, after the security control. Hours: Every day, 4:00 am - 10:00 pm Services: disabled access, TV, data ports / computers, Internet, soft drinks, air conditioning, showers, alcohol, newspapers / magazines, flight information monitor, digital card accepted, Fax, Wi-Fi Access for Priority Pass, Lounge Club, Lounge Key members and Diners Club and Alliance passengers traveling in First and Business Class, Elite and Elite Plus passengers from Turkish Airlines and eligible Gold Star members Alliance. Day passes can be purchased, subject to availability and capacity.
LATAM VIP Lounge
- Available from Monday, from 10am to 8pm. Tuesday, Friday and Sunday from 10:00 to 00:30. Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday 10:00 - 22:00 It is located after the security control, Terminal J Sur, next to Gate J-3. Maximum stay 3 hours. Services: bar, snacks, newspapers, magazines, computers, wifi signal, TV, showers, air conditioning. Invitation only through Oneworld member airlines and is generally offered to passengers traveling first and business class.
Club America F
- Open from 7:30 am to 10:00 am, located on level 3 of esplanade F after security control (international flights only). Services: Disabled access, bar, snacks, newspapers, magazines, business center with workstations, Wi-Fi signal, TV, showers, telephones and air conditioning. Access is allowed to Priority Pass members. Invitation only through member airlines and is generally offered to first and business class passengers. The day pass costs $ 50 (subject to availability and capacity).
Turkish Airlines Lounge
- Open from 5 am to 10 pm, on the second level of Concourse E, after the security check. The maximum stay is 4 hours. It has access for the disabled, workstations, printers, computers, snacks, showers, newspapers and magazines, Wi-Fi signal, TV and air conditioning. Access is intended for Priority Pass members, first and business class passengers from these airlines. Day pass available to all passengers with a same day boarding pass valid from any airline.
Military Hospitality Lounge
- It is on the second level of Concourse E, open from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and offers snacks and beverages, TV and telephones, computers with internet access (CAC card reader available) and printers. There is also a family room and areas for meetings and receptions available. Access for retired and active US military travelers and allies and their authorized dependents can enter after showing their government-issued military ID and proof of travel the same day.
Admirals Club E
- Open every day from 1:00 pm to 10:30 pm in Terminal E Central, after the security control, fifth floor. Services: Snacks, house drinks (beer, wine and spirits), specials on request, personal travel assistance, suites with shower, business center, free digital newspapers and magazines, Wi-fi Internet. Access is intended for oneworld international Emerald and Sapphire First Class, Business Class and Emerald and Sapphire customers. Admirals Club members, leaving Lounge E, without guests, can also access the lounge.
American Airlines – Flagship Lounge D30
- Located after the control area, Terminal Norte D, in front of Gate D-34. Hours: every day from 5:30 a.m. - 22:30. Services: Chef-inspired meals - Premium wine table - Personalized service - Seating - Special cocktails - Showers. Access is intended for qualified First and BusinessCollapse, AAdvantage® and Mileage PlanTMCollapse qualifying members, ConciergeKeySMThis, other oneworld® EmeraldSM and SapphireSMCollapse.
American Airlines – Admirals Club D-15
- Located after the security control, Terminal Norte D, in front of gate D-15 (from 5:30 am to 10:30 pm). Offering customers: Wi-Fi access, workstations, fax, photocopiers, TV, showers, free drinks and snacks. Access is intended for Admirals Club® members, first and business class, AAdvantage® Executive Platinum, Platinum Pro and Platinum, not AAdvantage oneworld® EmeraldSM and SapphireSM, Admirals Club® One-Day Pass customers, authorized Citi® users / AAdvantage® Executive Card, military or paying on entry ($ 59.00).
American Airlines – Admirals Club D-30
- Located after the control area, North Terminal D, in front of Gate D-34 (from 6:00 am to 8:30 pm). Offering customers: Wi-Fi access, workstations, fax, photocopiers, TV, showers, free drinks and snacks. Access is intended for Admirals Club® members, first and business class, AAdvantage® Executive Platinum, Platinum Pro and Platinum, not AAdvantage oneworld® EmeraldSM and SapphireSM, Admirals Club® One-Day Pass customers, authorized Citi® users / AAdvantage® Executive Card, military or paying on entry ($ 59.00).
American Express Centurion Lounge
- Next to door D12 of lobby D, open from 7:00 a.m. M. At 7:00 p. M. Offering clients world-class cuisine and beverages, spa, workstations, high-speed Wi-Fi access, children's play area, air conditioning, showers, TV, newspapers and magazines. Access is done by presenting American Express Centurion, US Business or Platinum cards.
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Facilities and other services
The airport has a bank (9:00 am to 4:00 pm), currency exchange bureaus (5:30 am to 11:00 pm), ATMs, postal services, VIP lounges, internet kiosks and free Wi-Fi access. There are two auditoria in the North and South Terminals, a business centre in the South Terminal, and meeting rooms in the Miami International Airport Hotel
, situated inside the Central Terminal.
Food and Drinks
There is a wide variety of restaurants, fast food outlets, cafés and bars inside the three terminals. Café Versailles
, Dunkin' Donuts
(concourse F), Earl of Sandwich
(concourse J), Einstein Bros Bagels
(next to gate D26) and Subway
(concourse E) are open 24 hours a day.
Which are the shopping options?
Duty-free shops in concourses D (East and West), E, F, H and J. There are also retailers selling jewellery, books, newspapers, souvenirs, clothing, accessories, perfumes, electronics, sweets, sports.
Where to find the left luggage desk
Left luggage service is on the second level of the Central Terminal, from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm (Tel +1 305 869 1163).
Where to find the luggage wrapping service
Secure wrapping service on the second level. On the other hand, luggage carts are available for USD5.00 inside the terminals and the garages.
Where is the lost and found office?
Lost and found office on the fourth floor of the North Terminal, open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (Tel +1 888 335 0690.
Learn more about baggage services >>
- Chapel, baby changing facilities, smoking areas, spas, yoga room, art galleries, children's play area, shoeshine, lottery, pharmacies.
Learn more >>